- This event has passed.
Advancing Trails Webinar: Make it Count – Collecting and Applying Trail Count Data
October 22 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Learn from industry experts, advocates, and practitioners about how to collect and apply trail count data, and how to leverage that data in order to achieve meaningful, tangible changes in your community.
- Matt Ainsley, Market Strategist, Eco-Counter, Inc.
- Torsha Bhattacharya, Director of Research, Rails-to-Trails Conservancy (RTC)
- Colin Leslie, Human Dimensions Coordinator, City of Boulder Open Space
- Matthew Kellogg, Executive Director, Appalachian Mountain Bike Club
- Eugene C. Fitzhugh, PhD, Associate Professor, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville Department of Kinesiology, Recreation, and Sport Studies